Sunday, November 27, 2011

Craftiness!!

In between hanging with the fam, seeing friends, and shopping I did manage to find time to do what I love….CRAFT!




Thursday mid-day before company came over I was checking my email and noticed that Walgreens had their calendars 50% off, so I decide to make one! Originally I was just going to use pics of friends and family and add quotes about life for each month, but then I was really digging some of my picnicked photos. So, I elected to go the picnicked photos and Bible verse route….which meant I got to spend way too much time picnicking more photos!! (Soooo addicting) I have to admit that I really love how it turned out, and am quite excited for the new year because of it!


Inspired by the Rock n’ Rollin Craft Fair Saturday morning I set to work in the afternoon and managed to whip out a hairband and clip in about 1 ½ hours or so. The headband was simply newspaper wrapped around an old headband I no longer used, and then I added the newspaper bow!






Than the bow was a little more complex, but once I covered the clip I just added another bow like the one above!



Gotta love crafting! Such a great way to spend some time relaxing while still being productive!

2 comments: